Academy of Art University attracts art and design students from all over the globe. That’s why we designed our English for Art Purposes (EAP) Program, which empowers international students to develop the English, cultural, and independent learning skills necessary for success in their Academy of Art University classes.
English for Art Purposes (EAP/ESL)
The EAP program at Academy of Art University has been a leader in the field of content-based language teaching for over 25 years. Nationally, the Academy was among the first universities to integrate major-specific language support into English language teaching. The EAP curriculum is authored by our own faculty and tailored specifically to align with the students’ specific art and design majors at the school.
What you can expect from the EAP program
- Immediately enroll in art and design classes in your major
- Improve English skills with language specialists in your art and design classes
- Master using appropriate, major-specific art and design vocabulary
- Increase confidence communicating ideas in English
- Advance skills to deliver professional presentations and critiques in art and design
- Understand cultural differences in the American classroom and develop independent learning skills
Kết quả xổ số miền bắc 60 ngày“My EAP teacher is a professional instructor. He provides helpful feedback on time. He understands the need for an ESL student.”
The teacher’s energy is something I’ve never experienced from a professor before, he truly loves what he does and it shows. He is extremely helpful and cares about his students in every way possible.”
Explore the best work done by EAP students
Kết quả xổ số miền bắc 60 ngàySpring Show: the annual student art and design exhibition
Kết quả xổ số miền bắc 60 ngàyWe pay special attention to the success of our international students, to ensure you have the support you need from the application process through graduation.