Get more information about key financial aid dates, forms, and verification worksheets.
Financial Aid Timeline
- Apply online at . For Fall 2020, complete the 2020-21 FAFSA.
- Within a few days of receiving your FAFSA, the U.S. Department of Education will send you your Student Aid Report (SAR) – based on the information in your FAFSA – by e-mail with a link to your electronic SAR. Whether you receive your SAR online or on paper depends on whether you provide an e-mail address on your FAFSA. Review your SAR and, if necessary, make changes or corrections following the instructions in it. Your SAR has to be correct to ensure that you receive your aid.
- We will send you an email letting you know you have been awarded. You will be able to view your awards through your . Your checklist will have instructions on how to accept your aid and list other documents we need to complete your file. Your checklist items need to be completed for financial aid funds to disburse.
If you would like to use your financial aid to pay for your on-campus housing, let us know (FinancialAid@academyart.eduKết quả xổ số miền bắc 60 ngày, 1-415-618-6300). Make sure your financial aid file is complete, that you have already applied for and received a housing assignment, you have paid the $500.00 housing deposit and that you have registered for classes. If you have completed these steps, we will add you to the housing list if your financial aid is sufficient to cover your housing costs.
Kết quả xổ số miền bắc 60 ngàyStart saving. Be prepared to pay out-of-pocket for your books and supplies during the first week of classes. Financial aid refunds are not available until after classes start.
Kết quả xổ số miền bắc 60 ngàyIf the federal aid you were offered does not cover your tuition or housing costs, you may sign up for our 4-month, interest-free payment plan or look into alternative loans.
2019-2020 Independent Verification
2019-2020 Dependent Verification
2020-2021 Independent Verification
2020-2021 Dependent Verification
- Student & Academic Policies – Provides additional information on Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) and other Financial Aid policies
- – Frequently asked questions regarding the 1098-T Form, which is a form that colleges and universities are required to issue to students who pay qualified tuition and related expenses in the preceding tax year